top of page
Tax Services for Individuals, Companies, and Non-Profits

Now you can trust your taxes are in good hands. There is nothing better than personal attention from a trusted adviser who knows your business.

We serve american citizens living in USA and abroad, US residents, US non-residents, SSN & ITIN taxpayers, and business owners.

progresa 3_edited.jpg
  • 1040, 1040NR, 1065, 1120, 990, 1099
  • W-7 / ITIN 
  • E-FILING federal & states
Logo sin letras gif.gif
For you, your business or your non-profit we have the best service year around in english or spanish, remotely or in our offices
Say goodbye to tax hassles with professional service from Progresa Inc.
Federal and States


Federal, states and multiple years ( back taxes ), we do it all!!!

Fast and easy refund


Receive your refund fast in 2 easy ways:

  • A check deliver to your home 

  • Direct deposit in your bank account

Convenience pay


Pay your service in cash, credit or debit card.

Authorized E-File Provider


For a faster refund, we provide a secure electronic transmission of your tax return to the IRS and the States



Tax Preparation for Individuals 

We are a full-service, year-round income tax preparation company specializing in fully computerized federal and state tax preparation, and the reviewing and amending of prior tax returns 

Easy Payment  
  • Your first consultation is always free (some restrictions apply)

  • Services can be paid in cash, credit or debit card.

ITIN / W-7 

If you (or your spouse or dependents) live, work or study in America, and don't qualify for a Social Security Number you may need to apply for a ITIN, Income Tax Identification Number (W-7). We are IRS Certified Acceptance Agents (CAA), let us help you,  you are welcome here.

Tax Audit Help 

Get help with tax audit issues by walking through the audit process with Progresa, Inc.  In the event that you receive an audit notice from the IRS or State Tax Authority, Our company is here year-round to help you.

Tax Preparation for Companies 
  • Income tax preparation & filing

  • Amending prior tax returns

  • LLC, INC and Nonprofit taxation

  • IRS payment plan

  • Federal & state correspondence

  • Tax planning

  • Electronic filing

  • Filing & payment of ALL business taxes such as sales taxes, 911, for trucking companies, food tax, tire disposal, franchise tax, etc.














2023-2024 Tax Season Calendar


 Here are dates you should remember:

  • Mid-January is when the IRS allows you to start filing your 2023 tax return.

  • January 31st marks the date when employers must issue income statements to employees and subcontractors.

  • Mid-March is the deadline for corporations and limited partnerships tax returns or file a corporate extension.

  • Mid-April is the tax deadline for individual returns and when you should file an extension if you haven’t finished your tax return yet.

  • Mid-May is the deadline for non-profit organizations

  • Mid-September marks the deadline for corporate extensions and Mid-October individual extension and when you must file your tax return.

The Earlier, the Better!

Don’t stall this tax season. File your return early and get your refund sooner. However, there are a few things to consider this tax season. In an attempt to reduce fraudulent returns, the IRS will delay refunds for taxpayers claiming the refundable Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC). As a result, taxpayers who claim these credits should expect their refund after mid-February. Typically, the IRS issues refunds within 21 days, if there’s no further review.

ITIN (W-7)

If you have an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) with the middle digits of 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, or 87, (Or you haven't file your taxes the last 3 years) ensure to renew your Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) before filing your tax return. Bring your valid passport and we'll take care of the paperwork. for more information click here

Gather all your information.

The IRS advises taxpayers to gather ALL their income statements and receipts to file a complete tax return to prevent any delays in their refund. Keep in mind, this information is important when filing:

  • SSN and DOB: Please make sure that all the digits are correct when entering your personal information to prevent any delays in your refund.

  • Income statements: W-2 Statement, 1099 Forms, etc.

  • Health Insurance:  Most returns are amended due to incorrectly entering health insurance forms. Be sure to have all the accurate forms. (Forgetting to file Form 1095-A for the Premium Tax Credit Form 8962 is a common mistake so make sure it is accurate.)

  • Charitable Donation Receipts: Make sure to obtain a letter of recognition indicating the date, the amount donated as well as the organization name of any charity you are donating to.

  • Job/Business Expenses Records: If you are itemizing deductions, the IRS will want documentation such as receipts to verify your expenses to find out if they are qualified.

Above all, you will need documentation to support any expenses you are reporting, especially if you are itemizing your deductions. If you’re missing a W-2, contact your employer for a copy. By any chance, if you do not have all of your income statements, you should request an IRS income

How Do I File a 2023 Tax Return?

By mid-January, Progresa allows you to e-file your return and get an IRS status within two business days! We suggest choosing direct deposit when e-filing your return to receive your refund in less than 21 days. With Progresa, you can check your electronically filed return’s IRS acceptance status and track your refund right from your Status Page.

Can’t afford your tax due?

Luckily, if you can’t afford to pay off your tax due to the IRS immediately, you can arrange a payment plan with the IRS. Progresa offers this option for taxpayers! All you need to do is include your correct bank routing and account number for the direct withdrawal option or you can choose to send a paper check monthly to the IRS.

Another way to pay your tax due is through the IRS Direct Pay. Additional fees may apply.

* The majority of the individual tax returns are $160 each, however final cost depends on complexity of tax return, number of schedules and states needed to file.

** Although the first consultation is free up to 30 minutes, the tax estimate for individuals has a fee of $100; at this time we do not offer estimates for partnerships, LLCs or corporations

If you are a US citizen living abroad, or a foreign national doing business (or looking to do business) in USA you may want to check the following Tax Guides to have a better understanding of your situation:

US Tax Guide for Expats
bottom of page